RETURN PROCESS FOR DELIVERY ORDERS
- Contact The Ausmese Packaging Team In Writing At Sales@Ausmesepackaging.com.au Within 10 Days Of Receiving Your Product And Await Our Written Approval Before You Organise The Return.
- The Returned Items Must Be In The Original Packaging (This Includes Any Pallet Wrap, Plastic Wrap, External Plastic To Protect Carton Corners And More).
- Products Must Be Sealed, Unused And In A Re-Sellable Condition, Otherwise A Deduction Cost Of $10 May Apply At Our Discretion.
- We Will Not Accept Returns Where Part Of The Product Has Been Used, For Instance Where Less Than A Full Quantity Of A Pack Remains.
- Customers Must Use Tracked Postage To Return A Product. The Package Must Be Sufficiently And Reasonably Protected So It Arrives Back At Our Warehouse Safely Without Damage.
- Any Additional Outer Packaging Required To Package The Parcel Will Be At The Customer’s Expense.
- Once The Return Is Received At Our Warehouse, Please Allow 1 Business Day For Us To Investigate Your Return Parcel And Inspect The Contents.
- We Will Then Get In Touch With You Regarding The Outcome. If You Do Not Hear From Us Within This Timeframe, Please Contact Us.
REFUND PROCESSING TIME
Any approved refunds will be processed via your original payment method, and you’ll be notified via email once the refund has been processed. All refunds can take up to 2 business days to be processed and can take a further 5 business days for the funds to appear back in your account.
A Restocking Fee of 10% of an item’s purchase price will be charged on returned items to cover freight costs to customers, administration and warehouse processing. Returning incorrectly ordered stock needs to be at the customer’s cost and The Packaging People need to authorise the return of any stock. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 10 days. We do not issue refunds for change-of-mind orders or if the customer has ordered stock incorrectly, but we will offer an exchange.
RETURN TO SENDER
It is the customer’s responsibility to track their parcel and notify us of any concerns such as a ‘Return to Sender’ scan so our team can investigate and assist immediately.
If an order is returned to our warehouse due to customer fault including (but not limited to):
- Failure to collect from Post Office or Pop Shop Location within the courier hold timeframe
- Providing incorrect or incomplete/insufficient delivery information or address at checkout
- Approving/paying an invoice supplied by an Ausmese Packaging team member
- Which had incorrect delivery address details
In these cases, the customer must pay for any re-delivery charge or is welcome to collect from our warehouse within 30 days. Alternatively, our return policy applies if they no longer wish to keep the product. Ausmese Pty Ltd will not accept financial responsibility for these occurrences and will therefore not send out additional goods at our expense while waiting for a return to arrive.
If a return-to-sender parcel is received without receiving prior contact from the customer, we will endeavour to reach out to you within 3 business days of receipt of goods at our warehouse. If the customer fails to respond to our contact within 48 hours, the order will then be credited for the value of the goods (not including shipping costs) and the items will be re-stocked into our warehouse inventory. If the order was originally eligible for free shipping, the original cost of shipping will be deducted from this credit.
All our deliveries are completed using external couriers who do not operate under our company. We, therefore, do not take responsibility for delivery errors or issues made by any of the Courier Companies we use. If you do experience some sort of delivery issue, please contact the relevant courier company as soon as possible to open a parcel investigation by heading to the tracking link we email to your nominated email address on the dispatch date. If you are unsure how to do this, please feel welcome to contact us for assistance at sales@Ausmesepackaging.com.au and we can help with opening the investigation.
Parcel investigations can take place over varying timeframes depending on the courier and the number of parcels in their network at the time. We provide no guarantees regarding the speed of responses from the courier company, or the speed of the outcome of the parcel investigation.
We are not obliged to take any further actions until the parcel investigation has concluded
If after the investigation a parcel is deemed lost in transit, we can provide a replacement, if possible, alternatively a full refund or store credit for the full order amount will be offered. For replacement parcels, Ausmese Packaging will cover the full cost of the parcel so as long as there are no address changes or order changes.
If the outcome of the enquiry deems that the customer has provided insufficient information or has in a way prevented delivery from being successful, we are not obliged to cover the costs of replacement parcels or re-delivery charges.
If the outcome of the enquiry deems that the courier was at fault and provided an unacceptable service, then Ausmese Pty Ltd takes these situations seriously and will at our discretion further assist you with a reasonable resolution on a case-to-case basis.
AUTHORITY TO LEAVE
If delivery cannot be affected to an address provided by you, additional freight charges may be incurred. We give our couriers an ATL (Authority to Leave) authorisation, to avoid re-delivery fees and collection issues from freight depots, being incurred by our customers. All our parcels are traceable, but depending on the courier company, may not require a signature for delivery. We do not accept responsibility or cost for parcels once they have been scanned as delivered by the courier company. It is your responsibility to advise, before dispatch, if you are concerned about goods being left unattended on your doorstep.