- High-quality bottle jack suitable for everyday or occasional use. Very popular as a backup jack to carry around in 4×4’s and vans etc. instead of the factory-supplied jack.
- Long telescopic ram gives a greater lifting range than standard rams whilst keeping the overall minimum height down.
- Heavy-duty cast base.
- With proper and regular maintenance, this hydraulic jack can be used for a long time without leaking.
- Rotate screw up when height is not enough.
- It’s ideal for use with automotive, construction, industrial and agricultural applications.
- It is perfect for cars, trucks, caravans, and tractors. Use it uprightly, not edge-on or upside-down.
- Put the jack in a vertical state.
- Lower the pump and piston, until it is completely loose.
- Remove the rubber oil plug.
- Pour into high-quality hydraulic oil.
- Mount rubber oil plug.
- 1 x Hydraulic Jack
- Complied to Australian standard AS/NZS 2693:2007
|Capacity (TONNE)||Min. height (mm)||Max. height (mm)||Lifting height (mm)||Adjusting height (mm)||Net Weight (kg)|